miercuri, 29 iulie 2015

I'm Back


Hello, my friend, the one who is still staring at this blog from time to time. Yes, you!


For a while, I felt my life and my values went in different directions, and if I am not true to myself, I cannot be honest with the others.

But somehow, on the way, the equilibrium came back to me, not in a form I was expecting, but things have settled well and my soul is healing itself. 

In the last few months, we've travelled a lot, and I'm gonna need probably a few weeks to put together all the experiences and thoughts and Bogdan's images

Good things happen to us every day, it is a good exercise to remember them at night and to give thanks to God or Universe or whoever we feel like and to feel grateful for our lives.

So, see you soon, I'll be around!

Niciun comentariu: