vineri, 31 mai 2013

Yosemite. A Holiday to Remember!

Oh, what a week!
Since we arrived home I didn't have any moment for myself. We've been godparents at Bogdan's brother's wedding (photos to come soon), right the next day, with all the jet lag and tiredness, then life came and took over. I leave home early and I come back at night. Sometimes very late at night, when I recall the memories from one of the most beautiful holidays ever. Which seems to be so long time ago...

Dave Wymann's photography workshop was exquisite, he's a teacher without giving the impression of teaching. But he's always careful to be there at the right moment, at the right time, to catch the light, the view, the beauty, the emotion.

It's true, in Yosemite is enough to turn your head and to discover a new photography challenge, but Dave is an insider, so he knows all the best spots ever. 

So, enjoy the Half Dome's reflections in the Merced River, the rainbow in Yosemite Lower Fall, both the upper and lower Yosemite Falls, all of these were part of our lives for three days. To say it was incredible is way less than words can express.

Did I said I am terribly grateful for such an opportunity? Well, I am! 

Thank you, Dave, for such wonderful times! 

Thank you, Bogdan, for such an  amazing holiday!


















Niciun comentariu: