miercuri, 5 octombrie 2011

The Perfect Weekend Part #3

I know, is kind of too much of the last weekend, but it was such an awesome trip! The beauty of the places we've seen, the happiness on my children's faces, the magnificent sunshine, everything made me to cherish those memories and wish to share with all my friends.

We spent a part of our weekend at McPietroasa hotel, actually on their yard an terrace, eating and playing and having fun together. Is very easy to reach there, is on the way to Ciolanu Monastery, on the right side of the road, at 28 km away from the city of Buzau. The area is called Poiana Pinului, Hales village. Since we've been there, I'm thinking that I'd like to go again next weekend. So, prepare to get more bored with that, because I already am.






Niciun comentariu: