vineri, 5 august 2011

Party! Party! Party!

Because last week Bogdan turned 40, we invited some friends home and made a little barbecue party in his brother's yard. It was kind of surprise party, and it turned out like a children party, because we had 9 children guests on the ground! 
Runa and I we decorated the place with balloons, I bought plastic dinnerware, put some blankets on the grass and... the setup was done. Bogdan's mother cooked some cakes and made the barbecue, we made some salads and... the dinner was ready. 
I really hope everybody enjoyed the evening, because I sure did! Bogdan said he celebrated his 40th aniversary as children party, but you know, older you get, younger you feel! When you'll turn out 80, I will organize you a baby shower!


Alexandra, our niece, was delighted with the decor.


Just before the guests to arrive... Bogdan wasn't there yet.


The children were in heaven with all those balloons...


Radu played tennis by himself...


Runa was the kindergarten's director, she did a educator's job all the evening...


Mara made a plastic cups pyramid,  all by herself!


Then, all the children took their shoes off...


... and invented another use of the blankets.


Eating was for a while everybody's favorite occupation...


Some of us played with the children...


I was eating cakes and taking pictures, what else?!


David and Maria planned their wedding...


... while all the others played some train trip, with Radu as locomotive.
 

Anastasia gathered all the balloons...


Bogdan kept for himself only one balloon and a beer...


The cheesecake had an immediate success! I'm on diet now, of course.


How he didn't confused the ball with a baloon?


Some football with Runa, but in different teams...



Then, the cakes arrived, I put the candles and lit them on. The children extinguished them over and over again, Bogdan did it once, in-between.


Everybody got his own champagne glass, even the children got some kids champagne.


We had a Pol Roger bottle of champagne, gifted when Runa was born, I have to say it was the first time in my life I tried it: I found it PERFECT.


And all of this with Bogdan's mother priceless help, she is so great!
Now I'm trying to find some excuse to set up another barbecue party in my brother-in-law's yard, which is linked with ours, if you didn't guess! But, do I really need an excuse to do that? Or is just in my mind, and the only thing I have to do is launch the invitations?
I really hope everybody had as much fun as I did, but above all, I hope it was a real treat to my man and he loved it! Because I know I did it with all my love.

Niciun comentariu: