joi, 14 iulie 2011

Let's Spread the Happiness

Because I keep procrastinating things, I realized today that is already one month since The Urban Princess asked me to name 10 things (physical things) that provided me pleasure in the last month. I'm probably the last who accomplished that task, so here they are!

"The Stones Reader", my birthday present from my best friend, Ruxandra-Ileana Nitulescu, painter. Is hung on my bedroom wall, is the first thing I see in the morning, last thing I watch at night.


A small boat sketched by one of the most famous Romanian painters, Tonitza. Gifted by my kid's mother-in-law, so even more loved and cherished from this reason.


My impossible-to-walk shoes with cherries and strawberries pattern, completely useless, but so much loved. I worn them once. I keep them close, but I don't know if I'll ever have the courage to wear them again.

A note I wrote very long time ago, in 1995 for Ruxi, my best friend. She kept it, and 10 years later she gave it to me in a nice collage, with a 4-leaf clover, to be my lucky charm. It said is a real friend the one you can call at 4 a.m., so she can call me anytime. No reason, no birthday, just like that. And I know with all my heart that, even if I didn't call her in the last 2 months, we can still call each other at 4 a.m.


The huge shell and the floated wood from Portugal, I still think I will live there some day. 


The turquoise and silver heart, bought from Grand Canyon at my first trip to America. Manufactured by Navajo, is still my favorite piece of jewelry, after all these years...


The I-phone. No comments.

The vintage dresses collection. It makes me feel goooood! I have lots of them, I cannot post only one, I really can't! You can my latest obsessions here and here!


And, finally... the Ladybug handbag! I usually think a lot when buying a new purse, because I have too many and I really don't need more, but this one was love at first sight, no thinking, no nothing. I'm just enjoying it and I don't have no regrets at all!


I didn't say anything here about kids and love and books and feelings... the Urban Princess made it very clear is only about stuff, things we own and make us feel good. Anyway, I think my whole blog talks only about the things I love, because I hate to talk about the things I hate. 
I might talk though about the things I fear, but not today.

If you feel to write about the 10 things you love, please do it! All the people I have in mind already did it... so feel free to link to my post if you do the same!

Good night and good luck, my friends!

2 comentarii:

Zâna de la colț spunea...

I've seen the dress I could kill for. :-)

The Fairy's Apprentice spunea...

I don't understand what you mean... :P