duminică, 12 iunie 2011

Sofia's Wedding Day

We started our weekend yesterday with Sofia's wedding party, the first one of the season. Sofia is my colleague and my dear friend, beautiful, smart and ambitious. For her wedding we traveled to Poiana Brasov, one of the most beautiful mountain resorts in Romania.


So, dear Sofia and Mihai, may the years ahead of you be filled with love and lasting joy!  Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems to be perfect for each other. Hope you will invite us to the beautiful events of your future life together!


Sofia was wiping a happiness tear in the corner of her eye after the first dance, passionate and sweet. And long. But they survived, despite the huge emotions.


Finally, we gathered all together for a group picture :). Me, Sofia and Lavinia, friends and workmates.


I love Bogdan's pictures, I always thought his pictures are much more better than the usual wedding photographies.


Lavinia and George's wedding will be the last of this season for us. I mean, for the summer, because in September we'll start again! Can't wait for their wedding, it will also be in the mountains, in a gorgeous place I always loved: Cheile Rasnoavei.


Mara and Radu were running all the time, danced with me for a while, then running again. Somehow, Bogdan managed to catch them in some pics.

 The sweet Lolita...


... and Radu, licking the mirrors and making funny faces... 


This is the NO face, not so funny sometimes...
 

And finally, Runa, who was dancing all night long, all kind of music, she was upset when we decided to leave. By the time we reached the hotel she fell asleep so fast, I didn't got to tell her "good night".

And I will end this post with a quote for the newly married, I know they'll love it:
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
 - Germaine Greer

Niciun comentariu: