luni, 4 aprilie 2011

Be Good to Yourself

Today I discovered a new book and I put it my list for reading it soon: 
Don Miguel Ruiz - The Four Agreements
While I searched the net to order it, I discovered the agreements, which are mostly common sense teachings. I will enumerate here briefly, because I found them really interesting to know and use.

1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don't take anything personally.
3. Don't make assumptions.
4. Always do your best.

More about that, after I'll finish the book.


While in Madrid, a month ago, I was happy to see those girls in a cafeteria's window, laughing and saying hello to everybody. They were French, and I still hear them laughing. 
I'd like to say hello to you in the same way: happy and funny and uninhibited
Be good to yourself, at least for today!

Niciun comentariu: