luni, 6 decembrie 2010

Mallorca

I always panic when Bogdan goes traveling alone. I am happy he does what he feels, but I panic. To overcome the moment I choose to throw myself in doing things. Like doing stuff with kids, working more, sleeping less. Taking a holiday, too. You know, I need my space either. But in a different way. And I don't like traveling alone. Everybody's welcome.

In 2005, when he went in America for the first time, I was pregnant in 6 months with Mara, my second-born. I don't think me and Bogdan were ever been separated for so long as 2 weeks before that. He went away for work from time to time, but only couple of days. So I suddenly decided I need a holiday and I convinced my friend Violeta to come with me and Runa in Mallorca, with the last charter from that year.

We took the decision in two days, bought the tickets for us and for Runa and, here we are! Home was already very cold, in Mallorca we started with the beach.

We took long walks to the Rambla, enjoying the beautiful weather and pleasant company...

Runa was amazed by the street architecture...

Showing her skills on the beach...

Waiting in the bus station, for an incredible slow bus! I didn't look very pregnant, isn't it?

In Palma de Mallorca, wandering on the streets, running and jumping...

We got lost on the island, but found some beautiful views...

The beach flooded and it was even more beautiful like that...

We rented bicycles in the night...

We went to the highest point on the island, Puig Mayor...

Violeta was so sweet holding Runa in her arms...

It was so hot, I was looking for a place near water to refresh a little bit...

Runa was trying to hide behind my skirt :)

Playing is her favourite activity, even now :)

She was trying her new flamenco dress, dancing in Spanish style. In bed.


Bye-bye Mallorca, I don't know if I'll see you again, because we have so many places to go, so little time... We love Spain, I went there 3 more times in the last few years, last time alone, too. I make plans to go again sometimes, we didn't go to Madrid till now, so...? What's next?

Niciun comentariu: