duminică, 5 decembrie 2010

St. Nicolas

It is St Nicholas evening, when the kids are preparing their boots and, if they were nice, they receive sweets and toys in their shoes. If not, they find a wooden stick to be punished, this the tradition. Of course, nobody gets the stick!

I made some cleaning in the morning, as every Sunday, and I put in the garbage some old watercolors. The kids started to be nervous, it was raining and cold outside and no better idea, so I took back the dry colors from the bin and put them on the table. THAT was clear a good one, Radu and Mara were painting for almost two hours, then Runa joined them and made some nice pieces of art together and separate.









Now the kids are asleep and is quiet in the house, and everybody's waiting for St Nicholas to come. Where are you, old man? All the kids love and wait for you...

2 comentarii:

Zâna de la colț spunea...

See? You'll always find something interesting in Recycle Bin :-)

Camelia spunea...

Sure I do, my Recycle Bin is full of treasures, let's see what I find tonight ;).