joi, 2 decembrie 2010

Christmas III

I can't wait starting the Christmas decoration this weekend, Runa promised me she will help, she loves crafting and painting, so I'm sure will have some brilliant ideas. We'll keep it simple, with a silver and green palette, natural materials and sparkling glass.
To finish my Christmas posts I randomly chose some pictures from the last years, the kids are so happy this month, you can see it on their faces!

Radu's first Christmas!


This is the time of the year we go very often to see ballet and opera, and I can't wait to go at Opera Romana to see the Nutcracker with all children! The girls use to wear their princess dresses and act like ones, I love to put on some beautiful classy clothes and go together entertaining!

2 year ago, Radu fell asleep before we took the pics... Kind of normal for 3 month old...

My mother-in-law was cooking all day and I cleaned all day, but we were so happy to be together! She makes the best Christmas cakes (cozonaci) I ever ate, hope this year will be as great as ever. Is a difficult recipe and you have to work the whole day to make it well. I will take pictures this year, to share the recipe.

Runa and Mara, two happy sisters! Of course, in which other morning you come downstairs and find so many presents under the tree?

Last year's present for Mara... she is in love with all cats on earth...

Mara and Leman on Christmas morning, last year, opening presents...

Mara's first Chrismas, she was 11 months old and happy to be the smallest one.
I wish everybody enjoys the holidays as we do and feels good at this time of the year!
Hugs and kisses!

3 comentarii:

Zâna de la colț spunea...

Fairy, I just love your pictures, all of them are full of love, calm and happyness. And I can't decide which of your kids is cuter!

Camelia spunea...

It's impossible to decide, they are so different and somehow alike! I'll try to portrait them one day!

Obaitori spunea...

They DO all look so happy. You are very fortunate to have such a beautiful family. I too hope you have a wonderful time decorating this year. Most kindly, Katie x