sâmbătă, 11 decembrie 2010

Barcelona with Vv

As never, I know exactly what I did last year on 30th of November: I spent few days with my good friend Vv in Barcelona. It was a strange decision for me, but I needed some time just for myself, so I decided to go visiting her for 3 days. I was lucky enough to find some low-cost tickets only few days before, so I made it for the weekend.

God, we spoiled ourselves like hell, we went to the city market, we ate in cheap restaurants with best food ever (she lives there since 2007, so she knows the bests), drank a lot of claras (beer with a twist of lemon), having churros (some sweets with or without chocolate) every day, doing lot of window shopping and real shopping (just a little bit because was season yet, so there were no discounts), danced salsa at night with some Columbian gay friends of Vv (this was their folk dance, ok? all the girls in the club would kill us), chatting till late at night (or would I say morning?). Best time between girls, I should say.

We didn't take any pictures, except the ones below, with her mobile phone, mostly to remember the location of the colorful flats shop and some shoe models.

We found a marvelous shop with flats, in rainbow colors, ready-to-wear or made-to-order, as you please.

We tried half of the pairs from the shop and left empty handed, I really don't know why, I guess was just hard to choose from so many colors and nuances.

My name is K and I am a shoes addict, I wanted the above model, but in chocolate color and they didn't have it at the time, but I found instead my dream boots in red color, the only pair was exactly my size and Vv negotiated hard a good discount for me.

I came back refreshed and ready to start over with the kids and work and I think is the kind of escapade we all need sometimes, just to shut down the engine a little bit. Bogdan took the children all the weekend out and entertained them, so they hardly noticed I wasn't there.
I will definitely try that again someday! Hope is not gonna be when the kids will go to college!

Niciun comentariu: