duminică, 28 noiembrie 2010

Window shopping

Today I ran away from home, Bogdan had to work for few hours, Runa went to a chinese painting course, Radu and Mara went visiting their ex-nanny, Mimi, and I decided that I had enough work yesterday. I suddenly said to Bogdan that I need some window shopping, just for myself, and some Christmas shopping for kids, so I wandered in some shops in the mall for this afternoon.

I found lots of inspiration in my favorite shops, but what I liked most was the Mango collection (usually not my style, but this season is great) and some boho-chic things from Camaieu and Promod.
Well, it turned out my window shopping changed in some real shopping, above is a feather vest from C&A, I couldn't resist it... I bought it in a different color, some ink blue...

...and those socks from Stradivarius, and a lace body from New Yorker.

Then I sat in a front of a hot chocolate, a salmon sandwich and some macarons from Paul, reading my fav blogs.
I bought some gifts for kids, is Runa's name day on 30th of November (her name is Andreea, too), and Christmas is around the corner.
I still have lots of presents to buy and I proposed to myself to make most of my shopping on the internet, if you have any suggestions... I would be grateful. It seems to me I'm not able to find the right websites to place all the orders online yet. Help!

5 comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

Asos are free shipping pana de Craciun - http://www.asos.com/
:)

Alice in vintageland spunea...

Imi plac mult ciorapii! Si eu incerc sa cumpar tot online:)

The Fairy's Apprentice spunea...

@ilinca: thanks!
@alice: I like the socks a lot, but I missed the other color, they had it only in the window, but in the shop was out of stock!

Zâna de la colț spunea...

Enjoy your relaxing shopping day, this is a little exercise before Christmas Rush! Don't forget to plant those seeds on St. Andrei's Day!

The Fairy's Apprentice spunea...

I didn't think of planting seeds, thank you for reminding me. I bought some plants yesterday, I'l show you soon!